Seminars on Mind, Experience, Language, and Time (MELT)
The MELT Seminars, early known as Seminars of Philosophy of Language, Peception and Mind, take place every year since 2001 at the Department of Philosophy of the University of Milan. The meetings aim at being an opportunity for people working in analytic philosophy to keep updated on the latest directions of research. Language of the talks is either Italian or English.
People envolved in the organization:
- Andrea Borghini. Metaphysics, philosophy of biology, philosophy of food.
- Clotilde Calabi. Philosophy of mind, philosophy of perception.
- Daniel Dohrn. Philosophy of language, modal epistemology, decision theory, metaethics, aesthetics.
- Andrea Guardo. Metanormative theory, metaphysics, philosophy of mind, philosophical methodology, philosophy of science.
- Anna Ichino. Philosophy of mind, philosophical psychology, aesthetics.
- Elisa Paganini. Philosophy of language, metaphysics.
- Nicola Piras. Philosophy of food, environmental philosophy, metaphysics.
- Paolo Spinicci. Philosophy of mind, philosophy of perception, aesthetics.
- Giuliano Torrengo. Metaphysics, philosophy of physics, philosophy of the social sciences, philosophy of language, metaphilosophy.
- Nick Young. Philosophy of mind, philosophy of perception.
- Sandro Zucchi. Semantics.